|Brand Name||South Shore|
|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
Looking to create a unique bedroom for your little treasure? Then you'll just lo-o-ove this collection! You can set up various configurations so you'll have a nicely segmented room that's easy to keep tidy and for storing things. Perfect for keeping everything neat and orderly!
- Additional modules allow for various configurations
- Space saver: Can be set up in a corner of the room (the stairway is on the left side and cannot be installed on the right side). Stairway allows safe, easy access to the bed
- Under the steps: Compartments with metal handles finished in metallic gray – storage spaces can also be accessed from the left side
- On the steps: Glow strips that are non-slip and can be seen in the dark for more safety
- Next to the upper bed: a long shelf ideal for an alarm, with a hole for passing cords through so devices can be plugged in easily
- To the right of the bed: An opening through which storage modules can be accessed
- Safe height for children, within parents’ reach: perfect for kids 6 years of age and older
- Economic option: does not require the use of a box spring. This bed can support a weight of up to 250 lb
- Meets or exceeds all North American safety standards
- Item #3880087
- 46'' (W) x 94'' (D) x 50'' (H)
- Box dimensions: 56'' (L) x 18.75'' (W) x 5.75'' (H), 75 lb
- Box #2 dimensions: 81.25'' (L) x 31.25'' (D) x 3.75'' (H), 110 lb
- Box #3 dimensions: 85'' (L) x 20.5'' (D) x 4.25'' (H), 115 lb
- Mattress and accessories not included
- This product may take some time to assemble (tools not included, requires assembly by 2 adults) – make sure to bring a snack!
- Ships in 2 boxes, make sure to have a friend with you
- Packaging tested and certified to reduce the risk of damage during shipment
- Made in North America with non-toxic laminated particleboard
- 5-year quality guarantee. Any questions? Contact South Shore, available 7/7: 1-800-290-0465 or www.southshorefurniture.com
Great product, exceeded my expectations.
I purchased this bed in white for my 10 year old daughter. She loves it! The bed is very sturdy and well designed. I would give 5 stars but have a few minor issues. First, the instructions were unclear as to the type of hardware required for certain steps, there are multiple screws and retainers that have very small, subtle differences, and it was hard to tell which should be used, even referencing the parts list. There appears to have been modifications made to the design, additional screws/connectors were provided and required in some steps, that were not illustrated in the instructions. Finally, the plastic parts used to hold the storage doors on the steps closed are too fragile. One of them broke the first time my daughter closed the door on the middle step. Overall we are very happy with this bed and have no doubt that it will last as long as we need it to and then some.Anthony
Nice bed with some issues
I'm not crazy about the way the bed is held together. The bolt lock system always makes me nervous. The lock parts don't sit flush with the wood. Despite my concerns, it does seem very sturdy and has held up with 3 kids on it without so much as a shake. A small piece to keep the door of the cabinet from pushing all the way in broke within the first week. Our reason for choosing this loft bed over the others was the fact that it had a place for my sons water bottle. He likes having one close by in the middle of the night. We've discovered that if the wood gets even a drop of water on it, it bubbles out in that spot. I'm pretty disappointed in that. If you are planning to buy this, make sure you build it where you want it to be. This thing is a beast! If for some reason you do need to move it, make sure you keep an eye on the board across the bottom because it bends pretty easily.Bedbuyer
Perfect transition from crib
Love the finished product. Building it took about 2 hours with my husband and I. It takes a lot of room to put it together and is very heavy to move after built. The hardware package was slightly confusing as there are a lot of similar items. Had to continue to refer to total amount of items page to make sure we were using the right screw. After it was built, our daughter loves it! She can't get enough of it. I would suggest something to smooth out the edges on the handrails for the stairs.Janna
Bought 2 of these beds for my kids. Figured considering they were so big they would be good quality and sturdy. There are lots of holes that are not pre drilled so it makes assembly difficult without a drill. Took 5 hours to put one bed together, and I was not pleased. It was not sturdy at all. You need to build the bed away from the wall, and then as soon as you move it back to the wall the pieces shift and do not go back together properly. We did not bother building the other bed, instead we took the first one apart and returned both to the store.
I know for next time not to buy a bed made of particle boardTj87
It’s just ok
Box was severely damaged when it arrived. As a result a corner of the bed was damaged. I was not happy about that at all. The bed is cheaply made for the price in my opinion..not horrible but not greatMandy7788