|Reviews||No reviews yet|
Sometimes younger children are afraid of full height bunk or loft beds; however, they love the height of a midsleeper bed! The Moby Midsleeper bed is just 43.3” in height, with a stable built-in ladder with just two steps to climb. The bed is sturdy, built from top-grade particleboard and connected with heavy-duty steel hardware; it won’t sag, shimmy, or split with normal use. The veneer finish is easy to keep clean, and protects against scratches, stains, and fading or yellowing over time from UV rays. The Moby bed is a wonderful choice for children’s smaller bedrooms. The desk stores underneath and pulls out on wheels when it’s time for homework, projects or arts and crafts. There are two open shelves to house books, games and toys, so everything has its place and your child’s room stays organized. The Moby bed is available in either white/pink or white/gray to help you create your child’s dream bedroom!
- BUILT TO LAST: Manufactured from top-grade particleboard, with heavy-duty steel hardware, so your bed won’t bow or split with normal use.
- TWO COLOR OPTIONS: Select either white with pink trim or white with gray trim to create your child’s dream bedroom space.
- DURABLE VENEER FINISH: Premium veneer is easy to keep clean, and resists scratches, chips, stains, and fading or yellowing from UV rays.
- LOTS OF STORAGE: Desk pulls out for use, and two open shelves organize toys, books, games, etc. There’s even room under the stairs!
- SAFETY FEATURES: Stair ladder is built in, and bed height is just 43.3” high, a comfortable height for young children to enjoy.