|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
Looking to give your sleepy bedroom décor a fresh and stylish and functional new update? Well then, we have just the piece for you! This Twin Storage Bed from the Mainstays collection is sure to add clean lines and sleek design to your bedroom so you can snooze in style. It features convenient under the bed storage with two large storage drawers that create an easy access space to stow away anything from stacks of sweatshirts and your abundance of shoes to board games and an extra set of sheets and blankets. You are also given the option of placing the storage drawers on the left or the right hand side. The headboard has an adjustable center shelf with two open bookshelves and can be used for your alarm clock, books and other personal items. You can find room for all your stuff! It accommodates a twin-sized mattress to give you a completed look, whether it is in your master suite or down the hallway in the guest room. It adds cozy style and simplistic beauty no matter where it rests. Finished in Cinnamon Cherry and detailed with stylish hardware, this attractive twin platform bed is everything your bedroom needs and more!
Mainstays Kids' Twin Storage Bed with Bookcase Headboard, Cinnamon Cherry Finish:
- Two profiled storage drawers
- Adjustable center headboard shelf with 2 open bookshelves
- Bed orientation can easily be reversed
- Engineered wood construction
- Bed assembled dimensions: 76.75" L x 40" W x 15.5" H
- Headboard assembled dimensions: 8.125" L x 40" W x 39.75" H
- 1 year limited warranty
- Assembly required
- Model # 410794
- For additional questions, please contact the manufacturer at 1-800-523-3987
- Be sure to check out the Mainstays collection for more great items!
I love it. it did come in 2 boxes and did take 3 to 4 hours to put together the outcome was great. I did it my self a girl with no help I'm sure with help I may have been done faster. steady and I do love everything about itcjsprincess
Perfect all the way around
While this bed took 3 hours to assemble with a lot of pieces (comes in 2 boxes), it was worth the time spent. It seems to be extremely sturdy and looks fantastic. Also, no need for a box spring.
Some Tips for future buyers....
Its extremely heavy.
Set it up where you want it to be, because of how heavy it is.
Set aside several hours for the assembly.
follow the instructions carefully and exactly.
Dont lose any hardware (there are no extras)
Once you're complete, marvel in your success! Have a glass of wine while your kiddo sleeps in their amazing new bed (if it's for your child like mine was)Nicole
Great platform for XL Twin! Very sturdy!
Bought 2 of these for my boys to replace their toddler beds (2FredDLR
Not bad !
I wanted a twin bed which is sturdy and have enough storage. The bed bed is pretty much what I wanted. I had couple of issues.
1. I received the bed with damage to couple of wooden planks (picture 1)
2. Also, it is very difficult or next to impossible to tighten the rollers on the drawers with the screws provided. They don't tighten completely causing damage to the drawers (picture 2).
3. The shipment is very heavy takes good 4-5 hours to assembly everything so take that into consideration before ordering it.Chirag
Well thought out budget bed, sturdy
Assembly is detailed and there are many pieces, follow each step of instructions and you will be just fine. Screw driver hammer and box cutter are the only tools really necessary. Drawers are extremely sturdy and rails work very well also. Combined with 8 inch mattress and my son fell asleep on the bed while I assembled the mainstay dresser. We got this for his college apartment and it is just fine.DavidA