|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
More room to play is what you get with the Mainstays Small Space Twin over Twin Bunk Bed! Built in sturdy metal that is solid, stable and durable, this bed is designed shorter than the average bunk bed to fit smaller spaces and give your little one maximized space. This Mainstays bunk bed comes with secured metal slats so no foundation is required. It also includes full-length guardrails and an integrated ladder to provide your child with utmost safety. The Small Space Bunk Bed fits two standard twin size mattresses (sold separately) and the maximum mattress height for top bunk is 6”. Available in black and silver, this Mainstays bed will certainly add functionality while saving space!
- Designed shorter than an average bunk bed, which makes it ideal for small spaces
- Comes with secured metal slats, the ladder attaches to the bed and top bed includes full-length guardrails for added safety
- Fits two standard twin size mattresses (sold separately). Maximum mattress height for top bunk is 6”
- Ships in 1 box and it’s easy to assemble. Available in silver and black
- Bunk bed dimensions: 77.5"L x 51"W x 49.5"H. Weight limit top bunk: 200 lb. Weight limit bottom bunk: 225 lb.
- Shipping dimensions: 80"L x 15"W x 6"H. Net weight: 65 lb. Gross weight: 77 lb.
So glad I choose this bunk bed for my boys!!
This bunk bed is super cute, perfect for my little one ages 4Sonni
I bought this for my toddlers 3mom3
Small in height, big in value
I was impressed at how fast it shipped to Hawaii, and for free. The price is unbeatable here! Was surprised at how short it is. The top bunk is below my bust, and I'm only 5'5" tall. Not too bad to assemble, the extra parts were appreciated. I like how easy it is to move around, so I can pull it away from the wall to change sheets. Only gave 4 stars because being light im sure the kids will slide it around too, and the shortness really caught me off guard. Definitely not for older kids, since bottom bunk won't be able to sit up.frecklesthehen
It was super easy to put together. It took me and my friend an hour to put together. It's sturdy and my kids love themBubbles
Great bunk bed
I love the height of the bed. I was like “wait it’s super small” but once my kids got in it I realized it was the perfect size. It doesn’t take up a lot of room at all. The set up is time consuming for one person but I’m sure if I had help it wouldn’t have been bad. It came with many extra pieces in which I thought was great. I have three kids so I’m bound to loose a piece or two.Tae