|Brand Name||Hillsdale Furniture|
|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
Strength, style and substance are the foundations for the pride we feel in the Hillsdale Kids and Teens Caspian Twin Study Loft. Hillsdale Kids and Teen has been designing bunks and lofts for the past 8 years under the brand NE Kids and traditionally, we sell configurations that demand higher retail price points. As we embarked on the design process to create this affordable study loft, we took the time to think through the lessons we have learned from developing our more expensive loft beds, and studied ways we could apply them to achieve Value, Quality, Strength, Comfort and Safety at this incredible price. We are confident that these details that will help you to feel secure that you have made the right decision first for your child’s safety and second, for your child’s own unique style. When consulted the Hillsdale Kids and Teen design experts feel this Study Loft’s simplistic style and clean lines make it extremely versatile. They recommend it for the following design themes: Modern, Mid Century, Contemporary, Traditional, Country Chic, Coastal, Cottage, Mission, a sweet retreat or a teen hangout.
Hillsdale Caspian Twin Study Loft, Multiple Colors:
- Solid pine with 2 1/4” square posts make the loft extremely sturdy and rugged
- This Study Loft has a wood slat roll foundation and does not require an additional foundation
- The attached desk is tucked behind the ladder and measures 41”wide x 19 ¾” deep
- The distance from the floor the bottom of the slats is 54 ¾”. This provides enough room for someone that is under 6 feet tall to study at the desk and not be concerned with head clearance
- Mortise and tenon connections for the cross members into the post makes assembly easier and add to the strength of the loft
- All slats are sanded to avoid splinters.
- Third party certified to meet all ASTM and CPSC applicable safety standards.
- By design all 13 slats are properly spaced to ensure the safety of your child.
- Designed to accommodate an 8” mattress on the top bunk.
- The ladder is left side facing
- Flat ladder rungs make climbing up to bed easy and comfortable
- Hardware is hidden wherever possible to ensure a clean look
- Although we have loaded 400lbs on the top of this bunk in routine testing, we recommend 250lbs not including the weight of your mattress.
- For your convenience, all components are shipped in a single box