|Reviews||Read Customer Reviews|
DHP's Junior Loft Bed with Storage Steps is a great choice when looking for functionality and comfort and fun! Made with sturdy metal, it comes with full-length guardrails, secured metal slats and convenient storage steps. Your little one will love hiding toys inside the steps only to find them again at playtime - ideal for you as a parent to keep the room nice and tidy. Made to use without a box spring, this bed accommodates any standard twin size mattress of maximum 6-inches high (sold separately). The DHP Junior Loft with Storage Steps comes with the fun Pink Curtain Set. Your little one’s imagination will run wild when playing inside this exciting fort: the hanging panels create a hiding place that can be used to play, relax or just hang out. The panels on the guardrails come with storage pockets perfect for storing toys, books, and any other knick-knacks. Give your child a dream bed with this combo!
DHP Junior White Loft Bed with Pink Storage Steps and Pink Curtain Set, Kid's Bundle, Twin
- Loft bed is made with sturdy metal that is stable and durable and includes fun storage steps turning any bedroom into a playroom, while keeping everything organized
- Bed comes with full-length guardrails, storage steps and secured metal slats that do not require foundation. It accommodates a standard twin size mattress of maximum 6-inches high (sold separately)
- Includes a Pink Curtain Set that adds character and color to the loft bed with a fun house design. Set includes 6 pieces
- Curtain Set is made of 100% polyester. It is washable and removable (see label for laundering instructions) and has small pockets perfect to store books and small toys
- This loft bed is intended for children aged 4 years of age or older.
- Loft bed dimensions: 92.5"L x 41.5"W x 44.5"H. Weight limit: 200 lb.
DHP junior loft bed review
The bed is the perfect size, and I was able to fit a twin mattress on a frame underneath it to give the bunk bed feel; it's not as high as a bunk. Perfect for our 2 and 4 yr old granddaughters. It was fairly easy to put together - it took us about 4 to 5 hours. Had to buy a 2 inch screw. Some plastic clips broke, but there were extras included. I did not use the skirt.Joelson